- WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION? Personal Information is information that refers to an individual specifically and is recorded in any form. Personal information includes such things as your name, last name, billing address, e-mail and postal addresses, telephone numbers and credit or debit card data, etc.
- HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED? Personal Information may be collected in our stores. It may also be collected online when you voluntarily register with us or update your existing profile with us, receive catalogues, newsletters or emails, use our customer services, answer surveys, enter contests or other promotional opportunities, and when you post on our social networks message boards, online chats or make other submissions to our Site. If you choose to send an e-mail from our Site to another person or if you purchase a gift card for another person on our Site, we will also collect that person’s Personal Information. Our Site is intended for use by adults. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. Those under the age of 13 should not use the Site or provide Mattson Sports with any Personal Information.
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTION We use Personal Information in an effort to improve your shopping experience, to communicate with you about our products, promotions or contests, if any, to protect you and us from error and fraud, to process your requests or orders and to keep track of and analyse your purchases, transactions, shopping patterns, account activity, payment history, to assess your credit-worthiness and to comply with legal requirements. We may also use this information to make offers to you, to help us target specific products to you, and to help us develop and improve our Site and tailor it to your interests. Finally, we may use the information to conduct surveys and analyses for research, statistical and product development purposes and achieve other purposes as may, from time to time, be permitted by law.
- CONSENT We will collect, use or disclose your Personal Information only with your knowledge and consent, including as set out in the Policy, except where otherwise required or permitted by law. Consent may be oral or written, express or implied. Implied consent is obtained in a number of ways, including where a customer relationship already exists, express consent has previously been given, or the purpose of using the Personal Information is reasonably apparent to you. Mattson Sports is part of a network of retailers offering a unique mix of products. We share your Personal Information within the Mattson Sports family of companies so that we can notify you about products, services, rewards and special offers you might enjoy. These notifications may be given to you by postal mail, e-mail, telephone, text message, automatic dialing-announcing device or other form of electronic means using the contact information that you provide to us. Occasionally, we may transfer your Personal Information outside the Mattson Sports family of companies to trusted entities which may assist us in servicing you. When we do so, we require such entity to protect the information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. You may change or withdraw your consent at any time, on reasonable notice, subject to legal or contractual restrictions. We will inform you of the implications of doing so. To amend your consent, refer to the Contacting Us section below. If you provide us with Personal Information about another person, you represent and warrant to us that you have obtained all necessary consents from that other person to permit us to use that Personal Information as set forth in this Policy. Should you choose to check the option to store your PAYMENT DATA (i.e. credit / debit card data), you expressly authorize us to process and store the data indicated as necessary for activation and development. The Card-Verification-Value-Code (CVV) will only be used to make able the purchase in progress, and will not be stored or processed subsequently as part of your PAYMENT DATA. Giving us your consent to activate this functionality, allows your data to appear auto filled in subsequent purchases on this website, so you will not need to enter the data in each new process, and such consent shall be valid and effective for subsequent purchases. You can change your PAYMENT DATA and revoke your consent for processing and storing at any time through My Account section – Payment Data. Mattson Sports stores and transmits your card’s data according to the main standards of confidentiality and security of credit and debit cards, in compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). When using this functionality, changing your password may be requested for security reasons. Remember that the safety in use of the website also depends on proper use and conservation of certain key/passwords confidential.
- LIMITING USE, DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION Personal Information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required or permitted by law. It will be retained only as long as necessary for those purposes or as required by law. If you send an e-mail from our Site to another person or if you purchase a gift card for another person on our Site, that person’s Personal Information will only be used for the purpose of sending that person the e-mail or delivering the gift card to that person, and for related technical problems, queries and customer service matters. To fulfill the purposes above, we disclose the information that you have provided to us to (MATTSON SPORTS.), holding company of the Mattson Sports Group to which Panthera belongs, with registered address at Carrer Puigmarti 36,Barcelona 08012 (Spain). We may also disclose this information to subsidiaries and affiliates of Panthera, third party processors, fulfillment centers, financial institutions or other third party service providers who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, suppliers of technological services, financial transaction management, logistics services, transportation, order management and customer service, and / or analysis of the transactions made through the Website in order to provide our users with sufficient guarantees in purchasing transactions, etc.) or as necessary to process your purchases. By providing Personal Information in this Website or otherwise to us, you expressly authorize us to disclose and process your information as described. Your consent to this access/disclosure, includes those cases where for efficiency of the provision of the services, providers may be located in and/or have access to the data from countries or territories outside Canada, as the United States of America, Ireland or Spain, will be deemed as granted by clicking the button of acceptance. Please do not proceed if you do not agree on the abovementioned personal information usage and cross border transfer.
- ACCURACY We will keep your Personal Information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary and reasonably possible for the purposes for which it is to be used. You may request access to any Personal Information we have on record in order to review and amend the information, as appropriate.
- SAFEGUARDS AND ACCOUNTABILITY We will protect Personal Information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, including through the use of the following measures: (i) physical security measures, such as restricted access facilities and appropriate disposal of Personal Information; and (ii) electronic security measures, such as password protection, for accessing computerized Personal Information. We are responsible for Personal Information under our control, including any Personal Information that is transferred to third parties for processing, storage or other purposes. When we use trusted third parties to act on our behalf by performing such functions as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, processing card payments or providing customer service, contractual or other appropriate means are used to ensure compliance by such third parties with this Policy and all applicable privacy laws. We cannot be responsible for any Personal Information you share or post on our message boards, chat rooms or by way of other submissions to the public spaces of our Site. These are public areas and may be consulted or viewed by anyone visiting these sections of our Site and, as such, fall outside this Policy.
We will inform individuals who make enquiries or lodge complaints about our enquiry or complaint procedures, as applicable. If a complaint is found to be justified, we will take appropriate measures, including, if necessary, amending our policies and practices.
- ASSIGNMENT You consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to a third party acquirer of Mattson Sport’s business.